Bullshit, defined...

I will paraphrase the correspondence that I received and exchanged to explain my situation, in a manner that most reading this may expect of me.


NC Dept of Revenue (not the FEDERAL IRS, mind you): "Mr. Evans, you did not file your 2003 taxes...

Me: "bullshit, homie... I took 3 months off in 03 due to damn near dying (literally, mind you), but still worked $4800 worth of overtime in the 9 months I worked... I filed and got money back, remember?

DOR: "No, we don't, show us"

Me: "Wait, what? Y'all GAVE ME MONEY BACK, WHY CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?!!?"

DOR: "We don't see that, show us..."

Me: "dude, I have moved since then, I can't find the shit"

DOR: "Show us..."

Me: "dude, I even RE filed it for the second time when you audited in 2006, y'all gave me money then too, remember?"

DOR: "nope, show us that too"

Me: "is English your first language? I don't HAVE it, and YOU are auditing ME, you should have it!!!"

DOR: "we asked you to show us and you didn't, garnishment begins in 30 days, 10% of your gross comes to us until we say you're done..."

Me: "WHAT THE FUCK?!!?"



This all transpired from December 07 to January 08, the garnish has gone on arbitrarily from February 08 and continues for 8 more months now (according to my 03/13 morning phonecall) unless I magically prove I don't owe them money that they should be able to see that I have already paid.
Yes, I am in a shitty mood and I have been in a shitty mood for a LONG fucking time and thetre is nothing that you or anyone else (myself included) can do about it, so please stop fucking asking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Story©... The Treasure Hunt Pt. IV

So the story goes...