You know what I dig about TVR?
The fact that not much is known about the inner workings of their company or tooling, yet their cars are motherfucking FAST, and exotic at the same time.
Enormous inline 6 engines make for a very sexy exhaust note, and in the case of the car we're currently discussing, a very interesting presentation of it as well. Personally, I am not a fan of the cladding/shroud surrounding the exhaust, but other pictures will show that it is not always there.
Without a ton of information to provide, other than the car debuted in 2004 and had a 2-year run, and came in all kinds of strange colors -- as is par for the course with TVR -- I have not a lot to keep you on without just getting to the images, so here we go.
Life, love, hip hop, humor AND instructions on how to cook a bangin'-ass meal... all in one place. I put the words here, make what you want of them.
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (110)
- General fatassery
- Not that anyone might notice or particularly care....
- Italian Automotive Pr0ns -- De Tomaso Pantera
- Observations from a grocery line
- Spring Cleaning
- Healthcare reform... a discussion of sorts
- "I wub jeebus, do you?"... a discussion
- On the internets with Phlip... Programs you could ...
- Gangster rappin'
- British Automotive Pr0ns -- TVR Sagaris
- "I don't like that!"... A discussion
- Desperation becomes them...
- Who says reality TV is faked?
- On Tiger, Elin, Granny and a pint of Courvasier......
- Shit or get off the pot
- As we get into it...
- AMERICAN (bout damn time) Automotive Pr0ns -- SSC ...
- "Cross that line..." a discussion
- This (well, last) Week in Sporting news...
- Speaking of sequels...
- March 9th... today in history
- Frats/Sorors, the ORIGINAL gangs... A guest/co-scr...
- Lessons learned in public school...
- ESPN 30 for 30...
- Why such haste?
- The extinction of the American male
- ▼ March (26)