Life, love, hip hop, humor AND instructions on how to cook a bangin'-ass meal... all in one place. I put the words here, make what you want of them.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

In the kitchen with Phlip -- the "I'm bringing breakfast back" edition

The Katie made a request last night that I do breakfast burritos this morning before I set off to the the plantation, so here we go...

This time I used turkey sausage but you can use swine if you choose, broken up into crumbles and browned:

Spinach wraps:

Triple-cheddar cheese:

And, of course, scrambled eggs:

After browning the sausage, add the eggs and cheese:

and now you scramble EVERYTHING together, mixing it together really good.

Now we can wrap this sumbitch up, step-by-step:









And now, it is time to eat!
Post a Comment

Blog Archive