Subtitle to this blog should be "just because you CAN doesn't mean that you SHOULD"
When I leave my house, I have a camera with me. Even if that camera is attached to the phone. If I am photographing you, it is not always a good thing. Hell, it is RARELY a good thing to be totally honest.
Yes, someone is SLEEPING in that mattress in the mall parking lot.
What's funny is that these beyond-means-living fuckers more often than not drive these automotive abominations home to their apartments (or their mama's house in some cases) and somehow this is OKAY to them.
Phlip hates brown people, neverminding that he happens to be black himself.
Life, love, hip hop, humor AND instructions on how to cook a bangin'-ass meal... all in one place. I put the words here, make what you want of them.
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (110)
- Lowered expectations
- Photo Phun -- Why Phlip dislikes brown folks
- First 2010-11 NBA Season post
- Album Review -- Chaundon: "No Excuses"
- "How ya like me now"... a conversation
- On "Fantasy" sports...
- BET Hip Hop Awards
- Columbus Day... but why?
- It's that time of the year again...
- "You've got a friend in me"... a conversation
- In the kitchen with Phlip -- the "I'm bringing bre...
- ▼ October (12)