Black History Month; Extended

At the suggestion of my mother and the confirmation of the idea at the hands of a good friend, I am going to CONTINUE the black history posts on beyond the month of February. I will ATTEMPT to take this all the way for the whole of one year’s worth of posts, but we know that sometimes time and complacency become a draw on creative juices.
That said, the approach will be largely the same, presenting a historical event/birth/death of someone brown as it relates to black in America people, but not necessarily ones that you are bludgeoned to shit with in school.

And I will be doing it without the silly graphic from here on, at least until next February.

Also, I will be back to more of my normal postings as well, again time permitting.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Story©... The Treasure Hunt Pt. IV

True Story©... Return of the Moose